Have you ever thought about what a world without forgiveness would look like? Here are some of my ideas:
- We’d constantly be at war with other nations
- Different ethnic groups would be at odds with each other all the time
- You think a 50% divorce rate is bad — try 100%!
- No more family reunions!
- Churches and community organizations would close up — so long to all the good things they do
- Parents would abandon their teenagers
- Teachers would give up on their students
- Sports events would end up in fist fights
- We’d all die alone
- After death, what would we look forward to? Everlasting condemnation and separation from God
I wouldn’t want a world like that, would you?