I didn’t expect to be impressed with a coloring book for toddlers, so this was a pleasant surprise. It is indeed, jumbo — about four hundred 9×12 pages with large, simple pictures just right for little hands to color.
It has a bit of everything — letters to trace, simple words, colors, animals, Bible characters and basic Bible story information. There are questions like these to ask your preschooler:
- Which of these would you color orange?
- Which starts with the letter “W”?
- Which fish is in the wrong place?
Simple directions for the child to follow such as:
- Draw a line to match the animals that are the same
- Find the star-shaped seashell and color it yellow
- Color 6 fish to help the fishermen catch them
All in all, an excellent learning resource for parents to work on letters, colors, words, numbers and basic Bible stories with their young children.
VERDICT; 5 STARS! Get this one for your toddler’s Easter basket
If you would like to purchase this coloring book, follow the link below:
The Lutheran Ladies received a free copy of this in exchange for a fair and honest review. Disclaimer pursuant to FTC 16 CFR part 255.